Tuesday 3 March 2015

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day


BYREDO Burning Rose Candle (240g - £50, 70g - £23) - this is a new candle fragrance and sounds gorgeous. With top notes of Rose Petals, middle of Rose Absolute, Violet & Leather and base notes of Birch Tree and Ebony Woods. I absolutely love the chic and stylish containers too.

Love Lula have a selection of tempting gifts. Joik's White Chocolate Bath Truffles (310g - £11.90) are perfect for mums who love to pamper themselves. See my review here.


MAULI Sacred Union Scent & Dry Oil (100ml - £64) - I recently purchased MAULI's Discover Mauli Gift Set (review coming soon!). One of the stand out products for me has been this deliciously scented dry oil. It is hand crafted in London and is made with nourishing oils and exquisite essences. Love!

Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Body Scrub (350ml - £12.50) - this is my favourite scent from Organic Surge (I bought this as a little treat for me yesterday morning!). It combines natural pumice with Sunflower Seed Oil and essential oils of Sweet Orange & Bergamot. 


A Gift Voucher from Content Beauty & Wellbeing - these start at £25 and go up to £250! I think any mother (or any beauty lover in fact) would love this gift.

This year I'm giving my mum a beautiful bunch of flowers from The Wild Flower Shop and taking her out for lunch.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely gift ideas! The bath truffles sound like such a treat
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I had fun picking them! They are! I think you'd love them x

      Delete
  2. The Joik White Chocolate Bath Truffles sound lovely. As does the MAULI Sacred Union Scent & Dry Oil, how would you describe the scent? Thanks for the brand introductions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! It's got a real rich scent with notes of lime, sweet blood orange, lavender, sandalwood, patchouli, geranium, rose otto, jasmine sambac, himalayan cedar wood, vanilla absolute and frankincense x.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE those Joik bath truffles, a real treat for dry skin & they smell yummy, just too good!
    Hope your Mum loves her bouquet & lunch date! I'm dropping some not very subtle hints for a Jo Malone cologne from my lovely girls! *crosses fingers*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and a reasonable price too! Thanks & fingers crossed for you! x

      Delete