Friday 20 March 2015

Cult Beauty Wishlist #3

I just adore browsing at Cult Beauty. Here are some current wishlist items:

Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Firm & Revitalise Dry Body Oil (100ml - £48) I previously tried a sample of this and I loved it! A beautiful light oil which absorbs instantly leaving the skin smelling delicious and silky soft.  It is scented with Neroli, Lavender, Rose and Mandarin.


de Mamiel Spring Facial Oil (20ml - £67) I'm a huge fan of this brand having loved their Salvation Body Oil and currently loving Rosey Lip Balm. This oil addresses your skincare needs in Spring.  Perfect!


ila spa Bath Salts for Inner Peace (500g - £49) these salts sound incredible! Perfect to use when stressed, overworked and needing a little bit of calm and relaxation. A blend of minerals, trace elements, essential oils of sandalwood, jasmine and rose damascena and Himalayan salts. Perfect for use just before bed.

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil (110ml - £30) this is my all time favourite bath oil which I've mentioned time and time again on the blog.  I've not had a bottle of this for ages. 


kai Reed Diffuser (£60) I'm a huge fan of kai perfume oil (a blend of Gardenia, Jasmine, Lily, Tuberose and green notes) so I know I'd love this super luxe reed diffuser.

  
What's on your Cult Beauty Wishlist?

9 comments:

  1. These all sound lovely, but the brand that sticks out to me is de Mamiel. Every review I've read was been glowing for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love De Mamiel so one of the face oils would definitely be on my wishlist Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bath salts for inner peace sound so so good but I'd probably end using then all within 3 baths then feel sorry for my bank balance.
    I don't think it's classed as a cult brand but the are a lot more of the Murad range that I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bath salts for inner peace sound so so good but I'd probably end using then all within 3 baths then feel sorry for my bank balance.
    I don't think it's classed as a cult brand but the are a lot more of the Murad range that I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge ila spa fan and would love to try more from the brand x

      Delete
  5. ooo this is a beautiful wish list! I would love to try de mamiel too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely want to try more de mamiel this year x

      Delete