Friday 13 March 2015

Souk Souk Pamper Boutique Box

As you'll know I gave up my Souk Souk subscription recently. I'm still on their mailing list and received an email listing some new Limited Edition Boxes (£20 plus P&P).

I spotted a few of my favourites and quickly bought...


WOW!

AS.AP mini Cleansing Oil #5, mini Crochet Cleansing Cloth and Lip Balm #7 - see my review here. I've not tried the wee cloth yet so looking forward to trying it with the cleansing oil.

Lucy's Lotions Vitamin E & Grapefruit Lip Balm full size - I just adore this! See my review here.

Inner Soul Organics Romance Me Skin Oil sample size - this is beautiful. I'm a huge fan. See my review here.

Bentley Organic Shampoo & Conditioner minis - I've only tried bar soaps before from this brand so looking forward to trying these out.

Mungo Murphy's Nourishing Seaweed Face Mask - this is a new brand to me. Expect a review soon.

Xenca Organic Lipstick in Spice full size - super moisturising colour - see my review here.

Avril Eyelash Curlers, Avril Organic Mascara in Black & 2 x Avril Nail Lacquers.

Inika Organic Eye Pencil in Black Caviar - full size

Ville De Fleurs Shea Butter - I love the cute little tin the nourishing butter comes in. I received this in a previous Souk Souk monthly beauty box.

Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer - this is a staple for me so a trial size will be handy for holidays.  See my review here.

SpaRitual Handprint Hand Serum 7.4ml - I think I've tried this before and quite liked it.

FOM Hair Serum - I didn't really get on with this so I'll pass it on.

A great value box I think.  What are your thoughts?  Did you pick this one or one of the other Limited Edition boxes up?

12 comments:

  1. Gosh, that looks like a jam-packed box Sandra! I don't blame you for getting one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to covet here! I'd love to try AS.AP, the Inner Soul Organics Romance Me Skin Oil, Inika, and Nourish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! What a pampering session that will be had! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this is a beautybox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now this is a beautybox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this box before, looks so full of goodies! I think I may have to purchase one after my spending ban!

    Ami xxx
    ami-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a one off Limited edition. They also do a monthly beauty box at £14.95 x

      Delete