Friday 27 March 2015

Love Lula Wishlist

I love browsing online. Here are my current Love Lula wants! (Thankfully payday is next week and a few of these will be mine!)

ila spa Hand Wash for Purifying Skin 300ml (£18) - this hand wash is simply gorgeous. I first tried it at Blythswood Square Hotel in their toilets. It contains essential oils of Ylang Ylang and Petigrain.


Antipodes Jubilation Ultra Nourishing Hand & Body Cream 120ml (£26.99) - I first tried this cream last year in Wholefoods London but not got round to buying it yet.  Deeply nourishing and scented with feijoa, wild blackcurrant and fig. I adore their Delight Hand & Body Cream.


JOIK Alcohol free Facial Toner with Aloe and Sea Buckthorn Oil 100ml (£10.90) - I'm always keen to try more products from this lovely brand.  This toner refines, regenerates, firms and refreshes.


JOIK Luxurious Rose Bath Milk 380g (£14.50) - I'm a sucker for gorgeous bath products and this bath milk sounds perfect.  It contains milk powder and rose essential oil and helps turn your bath into a spa like experience.

And yet more JOIK! JOIK Green Apple Body Lotion with Soothing Aloe 150ml (£14) - this body lotion absorbs quickly leaving the skin nourished. I think it would be perfect to use as after sun.


Oskia Renaissance Hand Cream 150ml (£21) - I've tried a sample of this hand cream before and I just loved it. Packed with butters and natural actives this hand cream nourishes, combats dryness, blurs age spots and deeply moisturising the hands (and it smells of roses).

Skin & Tonic Steam Clean 50g (£27) - I'm a huge fan of this minty cleansing balm and would love to have a full size jar!

What's on your Love Lula wishlist?

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wish list! I love the JOIK packaging, and the ila spa handwash sounds divine! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - a fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too it's lovely! Yep it is! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love the sound of that Joik Luxurious Rose Bath Milk. I've never come across that brand before. Neither have I come across a bath formula with rose essential oil and milk powder before. And a good price too! Lovely selection of products. Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will love. This is also gorgeous by Charlotte Hilton - Rose Otto sweet & seductive Rosebud Milk Bath http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/charlotte-hilton-rose-otto-sweet.html

      Delete
  3. It's always dangerous looking at your wish lists, a lot of it seems to end up on mine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some interesting products here.. I haven't bought anything from Love Lula yet but I like the sound of Joik's toner and this has now gone onto my wishlist thanks to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with JOIK or Love Lula! x

      Delete
  5. I'd love to try JOIK and Skin & Tonic. These products sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try more JOIK. You'd love Skin&Tonic x

      Delete