Sunday 7 November 2021

Latest Buys: By Sarah London, The Organic Alchemist, REN Clean Skincare, Desavery, Nudge Boutique + Kiss the Moon

Here are my latest buys. I'm enjoying this time as going into next year I'm going into operation use up.


Having recently tried By Sarah London's Hero Oil* (REVIEW) I was keen to try more from the range. Balancer Oil-to-Milk Cleanser and Reviver Hydrating Mist (personal favourite) are fantastic. A review to come of these buys.


Having recently discovered The Organic Alchemist on instagram I had to try something from the carefully curated and formulated range. I chose Deep Relax Bath Salts 250g (£28) which are exquisitely packaged and smell oh so good! I can highly recommend them to relax and soothe both the mind and body. Review soon!


I picked up an old favourite at Love Lula - REN Clean Skincare's divine Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil which I've loved for years. See my review from 2011 HERE. Pleased to have this beauty back in my stash.


Such happiness to have the delectable STELLAR Daily Serum by Desavery back in my stash. I first tried the award winning range as a Beauty Shortlist Judge (see my top picks from what I judged in 2020 HERE). 


I'd been wanting to try Nudge Boutique's Cocoa & Avocado Oil to Milk Facial Cleansing Bar for a while. Since I was picking up a couple of Christmas gifts I treated myself to it. It's gorgeous. Review to come.



Gorgeous Kiss the Moon soap set which I picked up at Love Lula. I reviewed the GLOW Pure Essential Oil Soap* HERE. Now the problem is, to gift or keep!

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment