Monday 22 November 2021

*Love Lula Christmas: Kiss the Moon

*Sent to me complimentary as a member of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger program for an honest review. As you'll know I've been theming my picks this year. The last two months of the year have-to-be Christmas related. This month I've picked sumptuous gifts from Kiss the Moon and next month I'll share my eco friendly stocking filler picks.

Presented simply in black boxes with branded ribbons and tags which are easily recyclable or reusable. I selected 3 gift boxes to review:


GLOW & DREAM Essential Oil Soap Duo (£18 for 2 x 100g soaps)* are exquisitely packaged in recyclable glassine paper and tied with branded ribbons and tags. I've previously tried the GLOW Soap* see my review HERE. The soaps are truly gorgeous and could be split up for small gifts/secret santa.


I also selected the Bedtime Bath Salts Trio (£12, 3 x 50g)* which are gorgeous. I took LOVE which is formulated with essential oils of rose, palmarosa and ylang ylang on my recent mini-break and totally wallowed in my beautifully scented relaxing bath (large rolltop). Also inside is GLOW (Review) which is scented with orange, geranium and myrrh along with epsom & dead sea salts. White tea and coconut seed oil provides an antioxidant boost leaving the skin nourished and moisturised. The final one is DREAM with French Lavender, Bergamot and Cedarwood. Again, this set would be perfect to gift as intended or split up for small presents.


My final pick is the decadent and truly relaxing Sleep Mask Luxury Silk (£18)* it'll help you drift off to restful slumbers blocking out all the light for a deep and peaceful sleep. It's also great if you need half an hour's shut eye during the day!

What are your favourites from Kiss the Moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment