Monday 29 November 2021

November Empties

Here's what I've been using up in November. If a product is marked * I kindly received it complimentary for review.


I love Indie Lee's Energize Deodorant 50g. See my review HERE. Will buy again. Huge fan of Ezape Naturals, their body butters are divine. I didn't think the Tea Tree & Peppermint* blend would be something I'd like as I'm not a huge-huge Tea Tree fan but this blend was really nice and minty-fresh. I would buy full size. Monpure's Clarifying Salt Scrub 50g was nice to use but unlikely to buy it again as there are other scalp care products I prefer. I love CITY SURViVOR supplement range and found both Immune Support and Night Support very effective. See my earlier review HERE. Will definitely buy both again at some point. Naturopathica's CBD+Unwind 30 Caps* see my review HERE. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub 28g which is a nice scrubby scrub with the delectable sweet original aroma. On the wishlist full size. The Nue Co MOOD 30 caps, I love these onto my second pot. They really do ease anxiety and brighten your mood. A keeper. Raven Botanicals Drift Bathing Oils sample, a rich and aromatic bath delight with a gentle lavender aroma. I simply adore Miller Harris's Lumiere Dore EdP 9ml, it's one of my favourite MH scents. Distinctly summery with orange blossom notes.


Friendly Soap with Peppermint & Poppyseed, a zero waste minty soap which was nice and refreshing. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 150ml, one of my favourites. I've just opened the last in my stash. I want to try the newish Living Proof one next. Love a bit of aromatic bodhi & birch. Their Ylang Ylang Inscensa Bath & Shower therapy 50ml is one of my fav b&b scents. See my review HERE. Just bought full size. Kiss the Moon Love Bedtime Bath Salts 50g* were gorgeous. See my review HERE. Will definitely buy again.  I quite enjoyed Agent Nateur & Shiva Rose Holi (Rose) No.4 Deodorant but not enough to buy it again. Noble Isle's Rhubarb Rhubarb! Hand Wash 250ml was gorgeous. Hugely fruity and lathered up well. Would buy again (wish they did refills though). JOIK's Organic Cornflower Facial Mist 50ml* was very refreshing. See my review HERE.

What have you been using up in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment