Monday 8 November 2021

*Saskia's Flower Essences: Easy Sleep Mist

*giftedproduct AD I've been trying Saskia's Flower Essences Award Winning Easy Sleep Mist 100ml (£18)*. I first tried her essences* back in 2017 - see my review HERE and I've also tried the gorgeous Rose Beauty Mist.


The product comes in a huge glass spray bottle and is formulated with Lavender Hydrosol which is distilled in-house using Cricket Lavender, grown in Hampshire.

A variety of flower essences are added to help you switch off, relax, stop worrying and help you drift off. White Chestnut removes unwanted thoughts, Red Chestnut stops you worrying about others, Wild Garlic makes you feel safe and protected, Speedwell helps you to slow down, Oak helps you rest and recharge, Cherry Plum calms and Dandelion Seed helps you drift off. 

I did find the mist slightly more herbal than I was expecting. It contains a much larger spectrum of the aromatic and healing components of the plant rather than the distinct floral Lavender Essential Oil aroma.

To use: mist on your pillow and linens (and your space) before bed.

I have found the mist to be helpful and it's becoming a bedtime ritual. It does help you sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment