Monday 15 November 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: November 2021

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box complimentary each month as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. This month the box is worth £55! Subscribe HERE.

WOW! The first things to jump out at me was D'Alchemy's Intense Skin Repair Oil 5ml which is worth £18.40!! This has a rich texture and a rosy scent. My skin loves it. Proper review to come. I also have totally fallen head-over-heels for the gorgeous Soul Tree Lipstick in Wild Honey 4g (£15.99) which is a beautiful make up and skincare product giving the lips a pop of nourishing colour in a very wearable shade which is perfect for autumn and winter.

I've tried Organic Works's Cleansing Face Wash 300ml (£15) before and it's absolutely fantastic. I love the rebranded packaging too. See my review HERE and the joy keeps on coming, also inside is a 12.5ml size of Madara's SCRUB Exfoliating Oil-to-Milk Scrub (£6) which I'm looking forward to trying.

Rounding up the box this month is two samples from Ayumi's Turmeric & Papaya range (my fav). I received their Body Scrub & Body Lotion. These are both 10ml and retail at 50p each.

Are you a subscriber? What do you think of the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment