Tuesday 30 March 2021

March: Lately I've Been Loving

Here are my March loves:


I discovered local-ish (East Lothian based) Spiral Tide Pottery when randomly looking for shops etc in Cockenzie. The wares are inspired by the sea and are simply exquisite (sign up to check out the shop when it next opens on 1st May). I hope to get an awesome mug next! (I gifted one of the hanging shells - "in love with the sea" ornaments to my mum for Mother's Day and kept one for myself!) I also love that profits from the sale of each one sold are donated to the Marine Conservation Society to give something back.


Huge love for Dook Soaps, which are based along Joppa end of the prom. These two are Bergamot, Juniper and Rose Geranium and Cedar and Bitter Orange. I love the newish easily recyclable packaging which is pretty too. See my earlier review HERE.


Pretty Tulips - I adore all the Spring Flowers including cheap and cheerful Daffodils.



I signed up to the Capital Crime Book Club which gives you two crime or thriller books a month (one of March's books I had read and they swapped it out for another no problem).

I also had a one off box from East Lothian based Theboozybookclub which as well as the book of the month you receive a cocktail which ties in with the book and lots of other treats! March's was amazing and I'm very likely to sign up!


My beautiful Wave Mug by Charlotte Cadzow an East Lothian based ceramic artist. I spotted this stunning mug on TheBoozyBookClub's insta page and had to have one. It brings me endless joy. 


Anita Grant's Organic Vanilla Cocoa Body Butter which I first tried way back in 2013! See my post HERE. It really is heaven in a jar!

What have you been loving in March?

No comments:

Post a Comment