Saturday 13 March 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: March 2021

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box complimentary as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. My March Love Lula Beauty Box landed yesterday and I think, for once, I was one of the first to receive it! It's absolutely fantastic and contains 4 full sizes and a sachet sample and is worth £43 this month (a rolling UK subscription costs £14.95 making this box great value).


The first thing to jump out at me was Sukin's Reydration Gel Cream 60ml which costs £17.95! This range is suited to dehydrated and dry skins and my dry winter skin is loving it. The gel has a lovely feel on the skin and a fresh scent, I know I'm going to enjoy this one!

I also like the look of Giovanni's Frizz Be Gone 81ml which is worth £7.99. I'm always looking for products to control the frizz so I'm looking forward to trying this out! It'll leave the hair looking smooth and silky - bring it on!

From Balmonds we have their Skin Salvation Balm 30ml worth £7.99 which I've used before. It's perfect to nourish any dry spots over the body and great for soothing eczema, dermatitis and psoriosis. 

From Ayumi there is their Neem & Tea Tree Face Mask 100ml which is worth £6.99. The rich cream (which smells very pungent although fresh) will deep cleanse normal to oily skins. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Rounding up this month's box is a 2ml sachet from Madara - their City CC SPF15 in shade light (50p). I've used this before and it's great!

As ever, there is a generous 20% off the brands in the box this month. What do you think of the contents this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment