Friday 5 March 2021

Latest Buys: Antipodes, Lola's Apothecary, Bodhi & Birch, Olfactory Candles & Nudge Boutique

Here's my most recent buys (I'm going to start doing reviews very soon!)


I couldn't resist Antipodes latest launch - Culture Prebiotic Night Recovery Water Cream (£45) which I picked up at Naturisimo (I had £11.40 worth of points saved). It's truly gorgeous and a review to come.


Staying with Naturisimo I fell head-over-heels for Lola's Apothecary delicate romance balancing body polish, a mini of which came in their recent self love discovery box, you know the drill, they offered 10% off an item in the box so I made this sumptuous rosey delight mine! Such luxurious packaging too!

I love a little bodhi & birch as you'll know, so I was thrilled to see travel sizes back! I chose a selection of the deluxe bath & shower therapies - so nice to have Siam Ginger and Ylang Ylang Incensa back in my life (I plan to keep the little bottles so I can decant from larger bottles when we are allowed to travel again!) How carefree we were! These are a real treat (£5.50 - 50ml).


I'm not a mummy but I couldn't resist Olfactory Candles stunning set for Mother's Day (inside the pretty box are 8 shaped wax melts - £6.50) in Pink Petals (the scent is a blend of sweet orange, fresh rose, white musk and woods). It's the perfect feminine aroma as well as the ideal gift. Pick yours up HERE.



I've fallen head-over-heels for Nudge Boutique's almost good-enough-to-eat whipped body butters. They really are heavenly - a real treat for the skin and senses. Expect a review for these soon! Pure heaven in a jar! (£8 - 50g, £15 - 100g).



What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment