Monday 29 March 2021

*Mint Green: The Natural Switch Starter Pack

I was very kindly sent Mint Green's brand new The Natural Switch Starter Pack* to review. Having loved their February Starter Kit which I reviewed HERE, I was delighted to try and review their latest kit. The Natural Switch Starter Pack costs just £20 and is worth over £100 making it a must-have. It comes in a brown reusable cardboard box and compostable mailer bag.

Inside is:

Goldfaden MD Vital Boost; Even Skintone Daily Moisturiser 15ml (Vegan, Natural, Recylable) which gives the skin a hydration hit and is suitable for all skin types. A full review will come for this one! 

Doers of London Body Wash 15ml (Vegan, Natural, Recyclable) I was introduced to this brand in last month's box. A gentle wash which is nice to use.

Grown Alchemists Hydra-Gel Hand Sanitiser 50ml (Vegan, Natural, Organic, Recyclable) I'm always happy to try a new hand sanitiser and always have one in my bag when out and about. This one will kill germs and hydrate. Again, a review will follow.

Odacite Ba+S Eye Contour Booster 2ml (Vegan, Natural, Recyclable) A brand I love and a product I've not tried from the range. I'm testing this out right now and a little goes a long way. It helps to smooth out lines and wrinkles around the eyes.

Tangent GC Hand Soap +Hand Cream sachets 2 x 5ml (Vegan, Natural, Organic, Recyclable) This is a new to me brand. I'm looking forward to trying them out. 

Q+A Liquorice Lip Oil 15ml (Natural, Vegan, Recyclable) This has been on my wishlist so I'm happy to be able to try it now. It'll plump and nourish the lips. Again, a review will follow.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm 4ml (Natural) I've used this multi-use balm a few times - great for dry and cracked skin, lips and nipples. 

Evolve Organic Beauty Hyaluronic Serum 200 10ml (Vegan, Natural, Organic, Recyclable) Again, I've used this serum before and my skin loved it. (I reviewed it way back in 2015! See my review HERE). Great to have it back in my stash.


Rounding up the starter pack is a bar of Nuddy Totally CocoNUTS Soap Bar 100g (Vegan, Natural, Recyclable) This soap is enriched with shea butter, smells of coconuts and has a rich foamy lather.

Do you think you'll pick up The Natural Switch Starter Pack? Check out the Mint Green store HERE.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely review! Based on your starter pack review for February, my March one has just arrived, and I can’t wait to try! TY

    ReplyDelete