Friday 20 October 2017

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Autumn Glow

I've only been getting the Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box a few months now and it's definitely my favourite beauty box! This month I've only tried one product before. I'd already heard of three of the other brands and there's one totally new to me too! Costing £21 plus £3.95 P&P a month it really is great value for money (there are also money off codes included for most of the brands).


WOW!


One of the items which I knew was going to be in the box (Paula gives us a few little spoilers in the run up) was the MONO Radiance Facial Oil (20ml - £44) which doesn't disappoint! It smells beautiful and I tried it for the first time last night. The oil is crystal infused and amplified with the high vibrational energy of citrine. Expect a full review soon! There is also a little try me sample of their Radiance Face Cleanser & Mask.

From Poppy's Natural Skincare there is deliciously scented Organic Chia Seed Hand Butter (50ml - £10) which is light as air and absorbs instantly upon contact with warms skin - LOVE!  It has a beautiful neroli scent and I know I'm going to keep reaching for this both in autumn and coming into winter. In fact it might be my new favourite hand product! So lush.

THE WILD MIX has been on my radar for a while but this is my first try (the Regeneration Nourishing Body Balm melts if the central heating is on so I've popped my pot in the fridge for a little while) It does smell beautiful and I'm looking forward to trying it.

I've also been aware of XO Balm (45ml - £12.50) which soothes and nourishes the skin. It can be used on the face, body and hair to moisturise and protect. Again, looking forward to testing it out.

The final item this month is one I've tried before Southsea Bathing Hut's Botanical Facial Steam (8g - £5.00).

What do you think of the contents this month?

See my previous reviews - August (Self Care)* and September (Revive).

*complimentary August Box

No comments:

Post a Comment