Monday 30 October 2017

Amphora Aromatics: Reed Diffuser Kit: Orange & Clove

I'm a huge fan of reed diffusers and the new ones from Amphora Aromatics are fantastic. The scent is very long lasting, the packaging pretty and at £13.50 excellent value for money.


I've been testing out festive Orange & Clove (100ml essential oil blend and reeds - £13.50)*. Inside the box is:



I'm really impressed with how pretty the diffuser kit looks, how long lasting the beautiful scent is and the incredible value. I think they'd make a great Christmas present.

The natural reeds draw the scent up into your room. If you feel the scent needs a refresh take the reed out and turn them over.

I'm also testing out their Incense Stickswhich are fantastic value at £3.00 a pack. I think they would make a great stocking filler! Expect a review soon! 


*complimentary

1 comment: