Sunday 22 October 2017

Recent Buys: Enchanted Plants, Isla Apothecary, Minyara, Samuel & Paris, Stella Says, Therapie

Here are some recent buys:



I discovered gorgeous Enchanted Plants quite randomly on Instagram. After reading about Jemma and her passion for hand crafting beautiful, artisan certified organic skincare in small batches I knew I had to buy something. The product which spoke to me the most is Blossom Hydrating Facial Mist (£27) which is seriously lush! (I also loved the email message just after I ordered which made my heart sing "thanks so much for your order, when you buy something from a small maker a real person does a little dance of joy!"). Expect a full review soon!


I'm a huge, huge fan of Isla Apothecary and this newly launched Discovery Set (£21) is absolutely fantastic. It's a great try me set as well as being really good value and it would make a brilliant Christmas gift too. Inside is travel friendly sizes of:

60g Blood Orange+Vanilla Sugar Scrub (review)
15ml Neroli Body Oil (REVIEW)
20g Refine+Radiate Beautifying Face Mask (this is new to me!)
60g Relax+Recover Bath Salts (this is also new to me!)

Expect reviews of Refine+Radiate Beautifying Face Mask and Relax+Recover Bath Salts soon! 


This zesty lip balm by Minyara is just fab! Again, review forthcoming!


I first discovered a beautiful range of candles from OSMOLOGY (Bristol based). They didn't have any Samuel & Paris Candles in stock when I stopped by so went direct. The candle has a crackly woodwick and has a coastal/seashore type of scent which I love. 


When in London I had to stop by Stella Says at Maltby Street Market. I picked one of Stella's soaps up when in London in 2015. Both of these balms are amazing - so expect a review soon!



I absolutely adore Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts and couldn't resist this little Serenity Duo from Naturisimo (which currently is still available!) See my review of the Detox Salts HERE

What have you treated yourself to recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment