Monday 23 October 2017

Poppy's Natural Skincare: Super Moisturising Organic Chia Seed Hand Butter


I received this divine hand butter (worth £10) from Poppy's Natural Skincare in my October, Autumn Glow Beauty Box from the fabulous Skin Organics Beauty Box

It's one of the loveliest hand care products in my stash and can I honestly say it's one of my favourite beauty products this year!

Founder, Poppy has always had a passion for natural and organic skincare. She has a background in Molecular Cell Biology which has helped her to create her amazing skincare line which is suitable for all skin types and which helps to address a variety of skin conditions.

The hand butter is a rich blend of Organic Chia Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Rosehip Oil, Coconut Oil and with the uplifting gorgeous scent of Neroli & Orange Essential Oils.  The texture is light as air and the butter instantly melts on contact with warm skin deeply nourishing the hands and nails. I know I'll buy this again and again! It's just fantastic!

Have you tried any products from Poppy's Natural Skincare?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds and looks like a divine product. I’m loving the texture of this hand cream, and the price is reasonable for what you get. The creators background was interesting to hear about too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete