Thursday 12 October 2017

Laura Thomas: ROHR REMEDY


As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Australian ROHR REMEDY which can be bought in the UK at Laura Thomas.  See my review of their Desert Lime Body Moisturiser HERE.

I bought their Lilly Pilly Omega 3 Moisturiser on sale a while back (£11 instead of £22). It's perfect for coming into autumn and winter months while although lightweight it deeply hydrates the skin. It also protects from sun damage (so perfect to take on your skiing holiday!) and helps to plump out wrinkles and fine lines.

The moisturiser comes in a recyclable squeezy tube and has a sweet scent. It can be used AM and PM and is free from parabens, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, sulphates, synthetic fragrances, bisphenol A, artificial colours, aluminium and silicones.

Have you used any products from ROHR Remedies?  Also check out the beautiful ranges available at Laura Thomas - (including bedding, candles and diffusers, beauty, clothes, towels etc).

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Rohr. I've got the goodies I got in my stash still to be opened x

    ReplyDelete