Friday 27 October 2017

October Empties

Here's what I've been using up in October (I don't have much as I chucked all the samples and trial sizes I used up in London rather than bringing them home!)



Esse Probiotic Gel Cleanser 10ml* - I simply love this cleanser. See my review HERE. I took this to London earlier in the month and it was more than enough for a few days break. Huge fan of the brand. I definitely want to try more products from the range.

MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion Shot 10ml - absolutely love this bath treat. See my review HERE. Will definitely re-purchase.

Schmidt's Rose+Vanilla and Bergamot+Lime Natural Deodorants - I love this brand. Bergamot+Lime is my favourite scent. I wouldn't pick up the Rose one again as although nice I didn't love it.  Just opened a new B+L one.

Dr Bronner's Peppermint 18-in-1 Pure Castile Magic Soap 236ml - this is a staple for me in this scent. I use it to clean my make up brushes and sometimes the bath! I've just picked up a new one.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet SPF15 - 30 Beige - I love this foundation and I'll buy it again. It gives good coverage and I find it suitable for my combination skin.




MAKE Skincare Face Glow 30ml** - which was beautiful. See my review HERE. I'd consider buying when my stash reduces a bit.

Dafna's Personal Skincare Recovery Cleanser 50ml** - I simply loved this beautiful cleanser. See my review HERE. I'll definitely buy when my cleanser stash reduces a bit.

Molton Brown Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash 300ml - this is one of my favourite Molton Brown scents. Sure to buy again at some point.

Isla Apothecary Neroli Body Oil 100ml* - this body oil is divine! It has a beautiful scent and deeply nourishes the skin - what's not to love! See my review HERE. I'm sure to buy this again as I just love it! I do however have a mini one to use which came in the Discovery Set which I mentioned HERE.

My final item this month is a Reed Diffuser* from The Handmade Soap Company. I loved the scent - Lemongrass & Cedarwood and found it lasted round about three months. Would buy for sure. You can also buy refills. See my review HERE

What have you been using up this month?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary - sent to me from the founder

2 comments:

  1. I need to try those Schmidt's deos - have used their pots in the past but sticks look a lot more convenient! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete