Friday 30 September 2011

Daily Skincare


These are the products I use everyday (or most days):

In the morning I use Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed. It has a really nice smell of fresh cotton and foams up well. I then use either Daily Energizer or Witchhazel Toner. 

I moisturise with Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream which I love!  Elemis is my favourite skincare brand though I try to buy when there are offers on, ask for it as gifts or buy from QVC which offers great value sets. I usually buy when 30ml size are offered in sets (same for the night cream). I'd never buy it at full price. 

I use either Elemis Eye Serum or Elemis Lip & Eye Contour CreamI love Burt's Bees Lip Balms and my current favourite is Lip Shimmer. 

At night I firstly use Gatineau Floracil to remove eye make up (received this as a gift from my lovely mum) and then I'll use either Elemis Cleansing Gel or Pai's cleanser with camellia & rose, a gorgeous creamy cleanser for use with muslin cloth, smells heavenly. I'll use the Balm Balm toner at night and either Ila Spa's Face Oil for Glowing Radiance which is absolutely gorgeous scented with rose.  I won this little beauty in a Naturismo Facebook Friday competition and currently retails at around £50 or I'll use Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream and I'll finish with eye cream/serum.

I also love to use, about twice a week Dr Nick Lowe Menthol Face Scrub which retails at £11.22 (at time going to press), I try to buy when you get the £5 off voucher from Boots.  Love this, scented with menthol and tingly and zingy on the skin, a real wake up call!  It's a creamy scrub with "spherical micro beads to smooth skin".  Its fab, love it and use it twice a week. It's the best scrub out there! (well in my opinion!)

What do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment