Thursday 24 November 2011

Tom Ford Santal Blush EDP 50ml



The Christmas Shopping Party at Harvey Nichols was fab.  A few glasses of fizz and a look round the mobbed store!  It was a nightmare to get served but I managed to buy Tom Ford's Santal Blush EDP 50ml - which is gorgeous!  You can read about it here.

Chic packaging and a stylish bottle (great for displaying on my dressing table)  - to the scent itself - sheer luxury - it smells expensive!

I had tested it a few times instore before taking the plunge.  Even with 15% discount it was seriously expensive (£120 for 50ml, £102 with discount - ouch!)

I love it!  It opens with spicy notes of Sandalwood, Cumin and Fenugreek and then mellows on the skin with notes of cinnamon and rose.  It also includes ylang ylang, jasmine, woods, benzoin and musks.  It is marketed as a "spicy woody oriential".

I also got two sample vials of Tom Ford Black Orchid EDP (which I also love) x

13 comments:

  1. You got Tom Ford! That is majorly expensive even after the discount but they really do smell gorgeous! I haven't tried this one yet but i'll check it out next time! My favourite one is Neroli Portofino! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, that perfume is beautiful. I got the black orchid hair mist which I really save for special occasions. I want the tobacco one next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @blog-a-beauté, I did feel a bit guilty getting this due to the cost - but I absolutely love it. Neroli Portofino is gorgeous too (tempted by the body products esp the body oil) x

    @Alex, I just love it. Hair mist sounds fab! Not tried the tobacco one yet, also quite like the Jasmin Rouge and Azure Lime x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Expensive, but great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely, I don't own any Tom Ford fragrances but I've had a sample of Black Orchid and am very tempted. It may go on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Victoria, it is really lovely and the girls at the counter are really nice (not snooty at all). The make up is amazing too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds lovely (if not slightly expensive)! I ordered a load of Tom Ford fragrance samples from Ebay and I'm tempted by all of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TheBristolBeautyBlog, it is gorgeous, I love it and it costs too much ;) Cool, which ones did you get? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a price, eek! Havent had a sniff of this before and I'm kinda scared to now incase I fall in love. lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Been There, Done That, Got The Lipstick, I know! I did think about it for a while before I took the plunge, but seriously expensive! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow expensive! Sounds nice though :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Claire Louise, very! I am also now tempted by Freak which was in my glossybox x

    ReplyDelete