Monday 14 November 2011

Pai Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

I recently won a Pai subscriber competition.  You can read about this here. 

Pai are experts in sensitive skin and all products are certified organic.  I was lucky enough to win a complete set worth £100! (Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser, Face Oil and Eye Cream)

I have been using the cleanser for a while now (was already using this product before I won the competition).  It retails at £25 for 100ml and comes with a muslin cloth.  It is 78% organic.  I usually use this at night and a wash off cleanser in the shower in the morning.

The light creamy texture melts into the skin, it is scented lightly with a rose and floral scent.  There is no sting around the eyes or tightness/dryness after use.  It's great for removing stubborn eye make up.

Good for all skin types.  Pai also do a starter set which retails at £65 for Cleanser, Muslin Cloth, Toner and Moisturiser with a saving of £14 as opposed to buying individually.

A lovely cleanser which I'd definitely re-purchase.



9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :)
    Pai is a brand I definitely want to try soon

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alex, thanks! It made my day! It's a great brand and I'd definitely recommend the products x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! that's awesome! I've been meaning to try Pai products for a while now, especially their eye cream! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win. I have tried the Pai Macadamia and Rose moisturiser and it was absolutely gorgeous, the cleanser is now on my wish list. Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  5. @blog-a-beauté, it was a fabby prize! I've found all the products are great (although not tried the eye cream yet) x

    @Jude, it was an amazing prize to win, I'd really recommend the cleanser, its up there with Liz Earle! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning! So lucky sounds a great product Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Claire Louise, thanks! It's a really lovely product x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pai is really good. I've tried samples of their moisturisers and this cleanser and I think they're the best I've tried xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Eden Angel, they are really lovely products, the hand cream and body lotion are lovely too. They also have bath and body oils out for Christmas which look rather nice x

    ReplyDelete