Monday 26 November 2018

November: Lately I've been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in November:


The brilliant sequel to Displacement by Anne Stormont. I just totally loved both books. See my review HERE (and there's going to be a book #3 which I'm really excited about!)


Coming across this beautiful new brand* via my Beauty Bible email subscription - Wild & Precious.  The products are gorgeous. Expect a review soon!


Finishing my challenge over on Goodreads of 100 Books (although I'll keep going until the year end!)


Discovering Blue Labelle have a gorgeous new soap range which smell incredible - of course I had to pick up a few. Reviews will be up soon! Really wish there was scratch and sniff - the scents are exquisite (prices range from £2 upwards).


I've been testing out some more products* from Guiltless Skin including the new moisturiser - Timeless Daily Moisturiser. It's a really lovely and effective range. Expect reviews soon! See my previous reviews HERE and HERE.


Real Rocky followed me on Twitter and then mentioned they could be purchased at my local gift shop COVE so on Friday I popped round and picked up a couple of small pieces.

Totally delicious and I highly recommend - see the online shop HERE. You'll also find them opposite Edinburgh Uni Library on George Square.


What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment