Saturday 8 July 2017

Zing Organics: Zing Lover's Subscription Box

As you'll probably already know I'm a huge fan of Zing Organics (see my recent review HERE). I'm loving their newly launch Zing Lover's Subscription Box - a new monthly subscription (£29.50 including P&P with the value exceeding £50! and my readers can get a fiver off their first subscription box with the code BBALM)

This month the theme is Yogi and Zen and inside the hamper you'll find:


Yogi's Crown Chakra Balancing Perfume with Ylang Ylang, Geranium and Patchouli (see my review of Sacral Chakra HERE).

Yogi's Chakra Balancing Candle in Sacral Chakra with Cardamon, Patchouli and Lemongrass. The candles are beautiful - I've tried a couple of samples.

Limited Collection Yogi's Room & Linen Mist in 'deep heal' with Palo Santo, Frankincense & Rose. I'm currently testing out the seductive blend which is absolutely exquisite (Ylang Ylang, Patchouli & Rose).

1 crystal chosen at random 'cleansed' in the local Argyll seawater by founder Kirsty at her favourite local beach - I think this is a lovely added extra!

My readers can pick up their first subscription box with £5 off 
with code BBALM (limit to first 20) 
Pick yours up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment