Sunday 16 July 2017

Sister & Co: Apricot, Lemon & Vanilla Body Melt

I find it hard to go near Anthropologie without buying something. I recently picked up a beautiful 17 month planner by ban.do which I can't wait to use (roll on August!) It's going to be so perfect for blog planning and is a handy size too.

Last time I was there I bought Sister & Co's almost edible Apricot, Lemon & Vanilla Body Melt (100g - £26).


I just love everything about it - the packaging, the scent, the feel on my skin and the ingredients. It's great for dry skin types as it deeply nourishes and leaves the skin feeling comfortable and smelling gorgeous! 

Cold-pressed raw apricot and almond oils are combined with shea butter and coconut oil and the melt is infused with the scent of summer - Sicilian lemons and Madagascar vanilla. It really is a luxurious treat and is suitable for all skin types. 

To use: warm a small amount of the melt between your palms before applying to the skin.

Have you used this body melt before? What's your favourite Sister & Co product?

I recently bought their Jet Set Kit from Supernatural Cosmetics so expect a review of that shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment