Wednesday 26 July 2017

Bloomtown Eco-Friendly Gift Set for Travellers

As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Bloomtown having initially reviewed some of their products way back in July 2016 and then updated my thoughts about the products in September 2016.

Pssst..you can get 20% off with code BBALM20



I picked myself up their Eco-Friendly Gift Set for Travellers (£19) which includes 3 items. The set can be gift wrapped (this is complimentary) which I think is a nice touch.



Nestled inside is:

A mini jar of travel soaps (9), a peppermint & lemongrass lip balm (you can chose tinted or original) and a roll-on perfume oil. I chose the rose garden as it's my favourite Bloomtown scent.

The range includes:

The Meadow: Lavender, Rose Geranium & Chamomile
The Grove: Blood Orange & Pink Grapefruit
The Woods: Vetiver, Cedar & Bergamot
The Cafe: Hazelnut & Vanilla
The Rose Garden: Musk Rose & White Florals
The Hedgerow: Blackberry & Honeysuckle

What's your favourite Bloomtown product and scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment