Tuesday 18 July 2017

Bliss Botanicals


I first became aware of gorgeous Bliss Botanicals when I spotted them on Ali's Instagram. Being a lover of all things rose I knew they had to be mine too! So I think it was definitely a case of the blogger made me buy it! Check out Ali's blog HERE.

Rebecca (blogs at The Sparkle Nest) is the creator and formulator and the products combine her love of plants, fragrance and organic natural skincare. She's been making candles, soaps and skincare products for over 10 years.

She's currently studying for qualifications in Holistic Herbalism & Aromatherapy. All the products are charged with healing energy, comply with EU safety regulations and are handmade with love in small batches.

The products are absolutely exquisite as well as great value for money. For £4.50 you get 10 soy wax melts. The Vanilla & Rose ones come in a little bag with rose petals (making them perfect for gifting if you can bear to part with them that is!) I also love the sparkles which become more apparent when you pop the melt on the burner.  The scent is very rosey with a warm vanilla edge, has a good throw and I just love them!


The weekend I ordered Rebecca was offering free samples of the other melts so I'm looking forward to trying them also. See the range HERE.

She also sent me a new product which isn't available in the shop yet - Rose Geranium Lip Balm which deeply nourishes the lips and leaves them smelling of roses (it's one of the best lip balms I've ever used!)

I also picked up a soap - Happiness Soap - Lavender & Clary Sage (£4.75 - 90g) which is a cold process soap made with olive and coconut oils, shea butter and essential oils of lavender and clary sage. This is so beautifully gift wrapped. I've not tried it yet - review will follow!


Have you tried any products from Bliss Botanicals?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a lovely review Sandra! I'm so glad you love the lip balm, I'll have it up for sale as soon as I can! I hope you enjoy the soap when you try it too :-) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome Rebecca, your products are exquisite x

      Delete
  2. Aren't the wax melts lovely! I'm glad you like yours Sandra. I'm really tempted by the soaps, but the next purchase for me is going to be the Pure Bliss Essence Mist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are Ali. Yes, spotted that and wanted too!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this, the brand sounds amazing! I'm excited for the release of the lip balm ��

    Emma @ www.beautyfolio.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beautiful Emma! I think you'd love it. It's very, very nice! x

      Delete