Wednesday 19 July 2017

My Top Reads: January to June 2017

I'm picking one book a month this year (or two if I really can't decide) which has been my top read. Here's my January - June picks:

January:

In January, I read 6 books (review) and my top read was Secrets we Keep by Faith Hogan.



February:

In February, I read 6 books (review) and my top read was Sealskin by Su Bristow. I also adored Sister Sister by Sue Fortin.




March:

In March, I read 6 books (review) and this month again I can't choose! I adore M J Arlidge's DI Helen Grace series and have happily found a love of the Mirabelle Bevan series by Sara Sheridan.




April:

In April, I read 8 books (review) and my top book was The Stars are Fire by Anita Shreve.


May:

In May, I read 8 books (review) and my top book was The Sewing Machine by Natalie Fergie. I also loved A Dangerous Crossing by Rachel Rhys.




June:

In June I read 7 books (see here). My top book is Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell. I also loved Amanda Prowse's The Idea of You.




Are any of these in your top reads of 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment