Wednesday 2 November 2016

Wishlist #2

You can see what was on Wishlist #1 HERE. So many things catching my eye..it was time for another wishlist.

I keep reading good things about AMLY Botanicals. I'd love to try their cult Silver Rich Facial Mist (£42) which is made with silver-rich spring water which springs from Amly in East Sussex.  It is infused with organic flowers, hedgerow fruit, native herbs and essential oils of neroli, jasmine, rose otto, chamomile, linden blossom and frankincense. Additions of Hyaluronic Acid, Copper Peptides and Probiotics nourish and perfect the skin.


Ever since I tried my first Diptyque candle last year (Tubereuse) I've been desperate for another. The one which jumps out at me the most is the intoxicating Oud (£42) with notes of incense, patchouli and sandalwood.



As a huge Shay & Blue fan their new perfume Blueberry Musk (30ml - £30) has been on my radar a while. I've not had the chance to test it instore yet but know I'd love it. I bought their Atropa Belladonna blind after reading an amazing blog review. Read my review of it HERE. It was a severe case of "the blogger made me buy it". See my reviews of some of their other perfumes - Framboise Noir*Watermelons* and Salt Caramel.  I even was lucky enough to meet founder Dom de Vetta last year!

Blueberry Musk has top notes of blueberry and orange zest, a heart of orange blossom and magnolia with base notes of white musk and cashmere woods. Sounds like pure perfection!



What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment