Wednesday 30 November 2016

Review: Fentimans Mixers 500ml


I've been testing out Fentimans new 500ml size mixers* (£1.80 from Waitrose) which are perfect for sharing. I've found that you get 4 or 5 drinks per bottle. See my thoughts on their Sparkling Lime & Jasmine* HERE.


Their Naturally Light Tonic Water* is botanically brewed and made with 30% fewer calories than the normal version and makes a delicious G&T! The Premium Indian Tonic Water* is blended with herbal infusions and lemongrass extract which makes for a unique and refreshing G&T.


Pink Grapefruit Tonic Water* is made with ruby red grapefruit which makes a delicious tart, zesty and slightly sweet tonic. Perfect mixed with your favourite gin or vodka. I love this one!

Rose Lemonade* is an all-time favourite of mine which is made with lemons and pure rose otto oil. Deliciously floral it's perfect on it's own or mixed with gin, vodka or bourbon. Ginger Beer with muddled Lime* has a firey kick. It's made with aromatic ginger and natural botanicals. Serve with vodka and a wedge of lime for the perfect Moscow Mule cocktail.

What's your favourite Fentimans mixer?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. My daughter collects these bottles Sandra but don't think she's got the pink grapefruit one. Never seen that before but it sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new one Joanne. Not sure when I'm next at Waitose but next time I go I try and get one for you! x

      Delete