Saturday 12 November 2016

ABW: A/W '16 Sampler

My a beautiful world A/W '16 sampler box arrived yesterday. As ever it sold out almost immediately.  It costs £20 (plus p&p). I love that paypal is now a payment method (thanks for listening to me Liz!) making it more likely I'll shop more often!

Inside my box:


There is a full size Birch & Brook travel candle in "Festival" which is worth £18! I've tried these lovely candles before - see my reviews of Library* (my fav - here), Festival* (here) and Evergreen* (mini mention). I think this is a nice addition to the box and a new brand to a beautiful world.

There are also various samples some big and some small. I've already tried a sample of GM Reverie's MILK Anti-Frizz Leave-in Nourishing Treatment which I loved. Included is a small sample.  Staying on hair there are two sachets from Yarok - Feed your Moisture Shampoo and Feed your Curls Defining Creme (I'll pass this one on).

The other items are skincare (my favourite kind of beauty) and include:

SW Basics Hibiscus Mask 
Josh Rosebrook Complete Moisture Cleanse
Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner
Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil (review)
The Body Deli Almond Milk Cleanser
BRAD Ultra Elastin Sculpting Firming Cream Complex

I'm pleased with my samples - apart from the Indie Lee the rest are new to me and from brands I've previously enjoyed so I'll look forward to trying them out.

Did you pick up a box? What do you think of the contents?

See previous boxes: 

No comments:

Post a Comment