Monday 28 November 2016

November: Lately I've been Loving


The arrival of my Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar. I had lots of stresses regarding delivery and customer services weren't the best.  It is lovely but it will be my one and only online order from Liberty. The calendar itself is beautiful and the contents super luxe. Roll on 1st December!



My Love Me Beauty picks from The #Nightfall Edit included a second Kat Von D lipstick mini (1.2g). I absolutely love the shade magick - so wearable! My other picks were two Caudalie Hand Creams (each 30ml) and Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm (25ml). I also adore that make up bag it's so cute! 

Get £21 worth of credit if you use my code SANDR174.


My gin baubles arrived from Pickering's Gin each one is filled with 50ml of gin! Can't wait until I get my Christmas tree! (if they last that long!)


I swithered about getting the recent Cult Goody Bag - buying 3 Christmas presents softened the blow a bit! As ever the goody bag is jam packed full of beautiful things to try.


This book called Reunions by Chris Porsz is one of the most amazing things! He took photos in the 70s, 80s, and 90s in Peterborough and revisits the locations and people and takes the photo again in the current day. It's a must read. Every picture really does tell a story..pick yours up HERE.





I won tickets on a twitter competition to Edinburgh Foodies Festival - thanks again My Little Black Book! We had a great time sampling delicious food and drinks - some things which caught my eye (and tastebuds) - Narcissus FlowersLoch Ness GinMademoiselle Macaron (the rose ones are my favourite!) and Aelder Elixir. Roll on the summer one!


I've been testing out two new perfumes* from Ancienne Ambiance which are absolutely gorgeous - Colonia IX EdP which is a woody oriental and Colonia VIII EdP which is sweet/woody. Expect a full review shortly - I absolutely love both of them.

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment