Friday 18 November 2016

Stocking Fillers: £10 and under

Here's some of my top stocking fillers and small gifts:


Perfect for hanging on the tree is Bee Good's Lip Balm Trio (£10) which contains 3 x 10ml lip balms in Vanilla & Honey (review), Raspberry & White Chocolate (review) and Lime Blossom and Honey (review).


JOIK's Bath Truffles (£10 for 6)* which come in a variety of scents. See my review of the Herbal Bath Truffles* HERE. Get 15% off with code FRIDAY for Black Friday from now until 30th November (gift vouchers, the beauty box and items already on sale are exempt). It's a great saving for Christmas shopping!


Gin & Elderflower Humbugs from Holly's Lollies which are made with real gin! A jar costs £6.50 and comes in a variety of enticing (alcoholic) flavours. There are also lollies available to buy both large and small - see the shop HERE.


These ooh! Oils of Heaven* (£10) from Love Lula have been one of my favourite new finds this year. See my review HERE. These are the perfect stocking filler or small gift for any skincare lover.



This little set from Myroo Skincare just stole my heart! See my review HERE. You can pick it up in fragrance free too. Costing only £8 it make the perfect stocking stuffer or Secret Santa.


Green People's Nourish Hand Cream (Ho Wood & Red Mandarin) 30ml - £6.50* also is perfect to hang from the tree. See my review HERE.




Naturisimo are selling Caudalie Christmas crackers (£10) (the one above contains body products - Des Vignes Shower Gel 30ml, Nourishing Body Lotion 30ml and Lip Conditioner 4.5g. There is also one available featuring skincare products.

What beauty products would you like to find in your Christmas stocking?


*sent to me as a member of the LLABP

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful picks! That gin sounds lovely!
    Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely ideas especially the Gin & Elderflower Humbugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I've ordered the Bee Lovely raspberry & white chocolate lip balm - not sure if I'm keeping it for myself or giving as a gift... I've wanted to try it for ages! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete