Friday 25 November 2016

SAMAYA: Kapha Anti-Ageing Treatment Oil



I'm a huge, huge fan of the beautiful SAMAYA brand having absolutely adored their Kapha Anti-Ageing Cream* which I tried recently. See my review HERE (it's one of my favourite new tries this year!)

The anti-ageing treatment oil (30ml - £79)* which while not cheap is one of the nicest oils I've used for ages. Made with a concentrated blend of Ayurvedic botanicals and clinically proven active anti-ageing ingredients the oil targets ageing skin.

A blend of Ashwagahdha, Sandalwood, Vetivert and Frankincense give the oil it's uniquely beautiful scent which I enjoyed while using the anti-ageing cream. The oils absorbs quicky leaving the skin looking radiant and younger.

To use: apply a few drops to the skin after cleansing.

My sample pot of Pitta Hydrating Cleanser* was also really enjoyed. The whole range is just fabulous. This nourishing cleanser is made with Ayurvedic botanicals such as Jasmine, Neem, Lotus, Turmeric, Saffron, Shatavari and Gota Kola. The cleanser melts easily onto the skin, removing make up and impurities and leaving the skin feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.

Simply love this beautiful brand. Find out what your dosha is HERE.

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. This sounds gorgeous! I haven't tried anything from this brand, thanks for sharing. I love a good cleanser xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fairly new brand and all the products are beautiful. x

      Delete