Sunday 20 November 2016

Feel Unique: Pick 'n' Mix: November 2016

Here's what I picked this month from Feel Unique's pick 'n' mix service (costing £3.95 which is redeemable on your next purchase  - how good is that!)


The first thing which jumped out at me was bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Maverick 2.25ml which is such a great size! A beautiful gloss with a hint of colour. I'm in love with this!

My second pick is a 5ml mini tube of Givenchy's Hydra Sparkle Velvet Luminescence Moisturising Cream which is suitable for normal/combination skin. Looking forward to trying this out.

My final three picks are sachets: Sachajuan Overnight Hair Repair 10ml (I'm always looking for the perfect hair product) so I'm looking forward to trying. I used to use Paul Mitchell's shampoos all the time so their Awapuhi Shampoo 7.4ml is a trip down memory lane! Bliss's multi-'face'-eted all in one anti-ageing clay mask 4g which I picked as I liked the sound of it.

What did you choose this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment