Monday 3 October 2016

Wishlist #1

These are the things I'm lusting over right now..

First up is Beaufort London's Coeur de Noir Candle (£39 - 220g) from the Night Watch Candle Collection. I'm a huge fan of this niche perfume brand and adore this scent which I received in September 2015 Bloom Perfumery Subscription Pack.




This has been on wishlists before but I've never got round to buying it..sounds right up my street too.. Lanique which is a rose petal liqueur (yum). Perfect with fizz or in a cocktail.





I recently tried a sample of Jo Loves Smoked Plum and Leather perfume and instantly fell in love with it. It is really beautiful and has notes of Sweet Plum Liqueur, Cinnamon, Aged Cognac and Leather. I love its smokey and earthy notes.




When in Glasgow for the weekend I went into House of Fraser to try some Chanel Les Exclusifs perfumes. I totally fell for Beige which has notes of hawthorn, freesia, frangipani and honey. I own one Les Exclusifs Sycomore which I love.


Are any of these on your wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. Smoked plum & leather sounds fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful! Well worth going in to smell if you are passing the shop! x

      Delete