Saturday 8 October 2016

Recent Buys: Love Me Beauty, YOU Beauty, MOA, Latest in Beauty, Isla Apothecary, Craft Gin Club

Here's my recent purchases:


The last couple of months I've been loving the choices available at Love me Beauty. This month it's "The Enchanted Edit" and you can pick from Make up Forever, benefit, Merumaya and Nuxe.  My selections are above and I'm loving them all! I also like that instead of a box you get your picks in a cute make up bag which is different each month. Use my code SANDR174 to get £21 worth of goodies for free.  The cost of the box is £13.95 a month including P&P.


Another box I recently signed back up for is YOU Beauty Box which is fantastic value for money. I stuck with the original format of 2 items for £6.95 but you can upgrade to 3 or 4 (wish I'd gone for 3 as I love Olverum's bath oil which is a pick).

I chose FOREO's Day Cleanser which is worth £25! I'm looking forward to testing it out with my LUNA.  My second choice was OWAY's Color Protection Hair Bath 50ml which is worth £4.75. It's a brand I've not heard of before so looking forward to trying. The extras this month are Montagne Jennesse Soften Sock and Glove Masques which I'll happily try and a card for £25 off your first Everdine box. 

You can also now pick up the fabulous Advent Calendar for £69.95.


I adore MOA's Fortifying Green Bath Potion (review) and you can now pick up 10ml single shots (£2.75 each) from the website. They are perfect for try me, small gifts or stocking fillers! See my spotlight on MOA HERE.


I'm currently obsessed with Latest in Beauty's Build your own box. There are products in there I pick up again and again. Cue Mauli RitualsMolton BrownKneipp and Aurelia Probiotic Skincare. Oh and I also love the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream.


This beautiful Blood Orange & Vanilla Scrub (220g - £23) (smells so scrummy) by Isla Apothecary which I bought at Content Beauty & Wellbeing. It has the perfect amount of scrubby-ness and smells good enough to eat. Absolutely love it and want to now try more from the range.


I love stationery and this #boxoflame is just amazing. I especially love the other side of fear card (which is now on my kitchen pinboard!) Pick yours up HERE. There is now a blogger box available! I just went for the small size at £15 which is beautiful.  See my thoughts on the Spring Box of Lame HERE.


This month's Craft Gin Club box arrived on Monday and as usual is jam-packed with beautiful things. This month the gin is by Poetic License and is exclusive to the club - Spiced Orange and Cranberry which is best served with a slice of orange. Also inside is a miniature of their Northern Dry Gin, deliciously moreish Cranberry Snack Yoghurt Cranberries, Cranes Cranberry Cider and a bottle of Sonnet 43 The Raven Bourbon Milk Stout.  Get £10 off your first box with code BEAUTYBALM.

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment