Friday 28 October 2016

October: Lately I've been Loving


This super-cute crocheted cactus made by Emily Sian Hart I just couldn't resist and it makes me happy every time I look at it.



Attending the amazing Portobello Book Festival and catching up with friends both old and new, buying some books and getting them signed. Day was made!


Being able to try out cult product Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask*, their fabulous Reincarnation Facial Exfoliator* (which is the best exfoliator I've ever used) and their soothing and nourishing Lip Balm with Lime Leaf & Cocoa Butter*. Full reviews will be on the blog soon. You can pick all these up at Love Lula.


I've totally fallen for the whole Daisy & Mallow range. This tea*..oh wow..amazing!  It's now my No.1 chai!


I picked up this gorgeous coffee table book which is full of interesting ideas and projects at newish Edinburgh store Elk & Wolf. Can't wait to go back and pick up some Christmas presents. They stock a beautiful and unique range of homewares, jewellery and candles.


Exciting times! My YOU Beauty Advent Calendar landed! It's now hidden away until the 1st December.


Being one of the first to try the latest launch by bodhi & birch. The new range of body oils* are absolutely exquisite. See my review HERE. Sicilian Rose is my favourite!

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment