Saturday 15 October 2016

Feel Unique: Pick 'n' Mix: October 2016

My Feel Unique Pick 'n' Mix arrived yesterday:


My choices this month:

ArmaniPrima Glow-on Moisturising Balm 7g which is a great trial size sample pot. Looking forward to testing this out.

I'm always looking for the perfect haircare so I'm looking forward to trying Shu Uemura's Silk Bloom Restorative Shampoo (15ml) and Restorative Treatment (15ml).

I'm a huge fan of Atelier cologne and grapefruit scents so had to try Pomelo Paradis cologne. The sample vial comes wrapped with a postcard which is a nice touch.

Another haircare pick Leonor Greyl Masque Orchidee (16ml) for Very dry, thick or frizzy hair.

My final pick this month is 0.17 fl oz sachet of Sachajuan Ginger Flower Body Wash which is scented with bergamot and lemon.

What did you pick this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment