Monday 11 April 2016

YOU Beauty Box: Organic & Natural: April 2016

I wasn't going to but as soon as I saw the You Beauty Boxes arriving I knew I didn't want to miss out this month so I re-subscribed. Boxes cost £6.95 including P&P. You chose two items and you get a couple of extras.

This month's choices were great. I chose:


AD Skin Synergy Organic Rose Geranium Nourishing Night Treatment Ltd. Edition (50ml - which is worth £38) I previously tried their original blend see my review here. I'm looking forward to testing this one out and a full review will follow.

My second pick is Dr Organic Organic Hemp Oil Intensive Eye Serum (15ml - worth £8.99) huge fan of the Dr Organic range and always on the lookout for the perfect eye product so happy to try this one out.

The extra treats this month are:

50g sachet of Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment 
1 x Neom Daily Energy Boosting Bust Capsule
1 x Neom Daily De-Stress Burst Capsule

Did you get a box this month? What did you chose?

6 comments:

  1. I am so please with this months You Beauty box. I picked the same products as you and I can't wait to try them. This box is amazing value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really brill. We get it so cheap because companies donate their products to get them out to a wider audience. x

      Delete
  2. That face oil is just too good to miss! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for the Balance Me face mask and Kneipp bath oil. Such great choices this month xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete