Monday 18 April 2016

A Surprise Birthday Present

I recently met my pal Julie (both our birthdays are in April and we do a birthday swap) - reviews will follow on the gorgeous goodies she gave me. Some which have already become "must haves" in my stash such as Urban Decay's Naked 2 Basics Palette (my first) and Lipstick Queen's Chinatown liner, gloss & lipstick in one in three really wearable shades - Watermelon, Nude-Pink and Dusky Pink. Love.




We arrived back from our Anniversary trip (amazing two days at Isle of Eriska Hotel review to follow) to a surprise birthday parcel from Nardine, (on twitter @Miss_Nardine) one of my London pals (who like Julie), I initially "met" on a beauty Facebook group and have met twice now in real life!)



Inside the pretty box is:

A cute card which made me smile
A box of lovely rose scented goodies
A beautiful hand crafted notebook
A Limited Edition Set of Jo Malone Colognes


Absolutely love everything and reviews will follow!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing Gifts! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! The Jo Malone set looks lovely, what a fab gift ♥

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations:) nice gifts!

    ReplyDelete