Friday 22 April 2016

That Lame Company: Spring Box of Lame

You know when you just randomly find a great company on twitter and you know that it'll bring you lots of joy? Well that's what happened when I discovered That Lame Company. I quickly ordered an Art print which is now proudly pinned on my kitchen pin board.


The company is run by Chloe and Charlie, two recent graduates who run the shop in their spare time. You can read all about them and the shop here. Follow on Twitter @thatlamecompany and Instagram HERE.

#BoxofLame has had a successful spring run and today is the last day that you can buy it!  Pick yours up HERE.


Packaging is super sweet and the Spring box comes with an Easter chick and a mini chocolate bunny.

oooh the goodies..



Inside is:

1 x notebook
5 (6) x Art Prints
1 x Gold Print (exclusive to Box of Lame)
2 x A5 notepads (meal planner & essential notes)
1 x A6 notepad (I should have done this yesterday)
2 x 50 post it notes
2 x Greeting Cards
1 x twig pencil

+ extra gifts from small business partners - in the box are pretty gift tags by Wrapped by Alice and a little pink fondant cake pin by Holly Illustrates.

Free UK P&P, rest of the world £3

The box has a retail value of £50 so you are getting loads for £21. I've found the quality and quirkiness of the products excellent and I know for sure I'll be a repeat customer!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I really want to collect some quote/motivational prints to frame, so I'll definitely check them out. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it (and can't wait for their next box!) x

      Delete