Sunday 17 April 2016

Clinique: The British Beauty Blogger Edit II

I couldn't resist Jane's latest collaboration with Latest in Beauty and Clinique. Costing a totally bargainous £20 including P&P these sold out very quickly. 


What sold the box to me was that inside was a Sweet Pot Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm (full size - worth £15) in shade Red Velvet. One side is a gentle scrub and the other a tinted lip balm. I've been wanting to try one of these for ages!


The second full size product is a Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in Jumbo Jet (£17.50).  Also inside is:

15ml Superprimer Universal Face Primer
30ml Liquid Facial Soap (Mild)
30ml Take the Day Off Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips
15ml Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+
15ml For Men Face Scrub
4ml Aromatics in Black EdP
An empty pot to take to a Clinique counter to receive your 5 day foundation sample
£10 off a £30 spend at Clinique online.

Did you pick this box up?

9 comments:

  1. It's a great box, I didn't pick it up but only because I wouldn't use the contents but if they had been I would definitely have picked one up, it's a fantastic box and a great price too :) xxxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the price it was just too good to miss! A couple of bits I'll pass on but I was keen to try a Sweet Pot x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I must have missed this! What a lovely way to try out the brand :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of wish I got this now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great review - glad you are enjoying the box x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clinique! don´t ship to Portugal :(

    ReplyDelete