Monday 4 April 2016

Latest in Beauty: Build your own Box

I absolutely love (am obsessed with) the "Build your own Box" section at Latest in Beauty. I'm always seeing things I want! The boxes are brilliant value - you can pick 3, 6 or 9 items. This time I went for 6 which costs £12.99 plus P&P.


Last box I loved Kneipp's Pure Bliss Mineral Bath Salts (60g - single use) so I chose them again. They make for a relaxing soak.

I've tried the MAULI Himalayan Healing Salts (60g) before and loved them. See my thoughts HERE

Urbanveda Reviving Hydrating Toner (150ml - worth £13.99) which is scented with rose. It regenerates and tones the skin. Looking forward to trying this out. Expect a full review shortly.

Jane Iredale Smooth Affair 7ml a lovely primer which brightens and illuminates the skin.

Another full size I chose is the Benecos Hand & Nail Cream (75ml - £2.95) which is scented with orange and sea buckthorn. A light and easily absorbed cream with a delicious scent.

My final pick was Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk 40ml which will be handy for holidays (if it lasts that long - it's gorgeous) and has a beautiful fruity scent.

Have you built your own box recently?

6 comments:

  1. I got the hydrating toner, but it never turned up in my box. I've since been in contact with the LIB team and hopefully it's now on it's way.

    - Kate xx

    A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! At least it's on the way now! x

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely tempted to get the 9 product box as there are so many things that I want to try and at a bargain price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got 9 just recently so I thought I'd better reign it in a bit! Great choices at the moment x

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love the idea of building my own box! I really want to try more Urbanveda products and this toner sounds gorgeous :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I'm addicted. Love Lula have Urbanveda luxury trial sizes in the samples selection. x

      Delete