Sunday 9 June 2019

Shopping my Stash #106


I took this pic on a really sunny day! My post contains one item which is a #productsample/AD.

I've been loving trying Eco by Sonia Eye Compost, which is their latest launch. It comes with a dinky jade stone applicator. I'm pretty impressed with how good this is. It brightens and plumps the eye area, reducing dark circles and smoothing out fine lines. 

Botanico Vida Omega Balm is a deeply nourishing balm which is formulated with Sacha Inchi Oil, the world's richest plant source of Omega 3, 6 and 9, Catorlatum TM, a new ingredient which naturally locks moisture into the skin, Argan, Avocado, Rosehip and Coconut oils along with Vitamin E and Calendula. It's great to use on dry skin patches, flyaways, hands and cuticles, lips and heels. This smaller size pot's perfect to pop in your handbag for instant moisture on the go.

The SPF30 Mineral Shield Daily Primer from Beauty Kitchen came in a kit - see HERE.  I really like this - it mattifies and smoothes the skin before foundation application. 

My friend Julie gave me the Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner for my birthday. I'm a huge fan of this brand and have previously tried a few items from the range. This toner smells heavenly! It refreshes and balances (and is great for my oily T-zone).

I recently placed an order with Noble Isle and was sent some lovely freebies including this mini Golden Harvest Luxury Body Hydrator. I love it's gel like texture and subtle scent. I think it would be the perfect body product for summer and holidays.

This simple but luscious lip balm* from Wild & Precious is rich and nourishing. See my review HERE.

Rounding up my picks is the sublime White Peaches by Shay & Blue which I think is summer in a bottle. It's deliciously refreshing, sweet and floral. 

What have you been reaching for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment