Saturday 29 June 2019

June: Lately I've Been Loving

Here's my June loves:


June's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box contained 3 new to me brands which makes my heart sing! I fell totally head-over-heels for Kurly Sue Organic Shea & Argan Oil Body Butter which has been hand whipped with love! I definitely want to try more from this brand.


I also loved beautiful BUMI and inside was a pot of their Face Polish with Juniperberry, Sage, Hemp & Volcanic Ash which is fabulous!


Getting my hair done always makes me feel good! Lexi at Bruce Masefield Hair gave me a fabulous cut and colour in June.



I spotted The Lefty Scribe in an old YOU magazine my mum had given me and had to have one of Jennie's hand painted and hand lettered pebbles. Isn't it gorgeous!


I just had to have a Portobello scented candle! Picked up at Paper Tiger. Paper Tiger say: 

"Portobello is Edinburgh's seaside resort, an escape from the city and the chance of a promise on the promenade. The sensual aromas of Patchouli and Ylang Ylang essential oils combine to sultry effect in our Portobello candle. The deep musky patchouli oil has long been associated with a sense of the exotic, and ylang ylang is an tropical floral aroma considered by aromatherapists to be soothing and calming. The sweet scent of vanilla hints at the promise of a lick of an ice cream, and the heady, giddy whirl of the fairground waltzer. Take the mood with you in this handy 85g travel tin. Strike a match, and there's a flicker of romance in the air - our Portobello candle is a sensual and evocative fragrance for an evening of adventure, or a romantic night in".


I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting gins and this Cloudy Lemon Gin by Brewdog is delicious and perfect for summer. I picked it up in Waitrose.


I revisited Noble Isle when a 15% off ad popped up on Facebook (and I've had a couple of orders since!) I first tried the brand when it appeared in a beauty box. The Tea Rose Luxury Hand Wash is gorgeous. Deeply rosy! I love that they offer a free mini with purchase too.


I fell totally in love with Blushberry Botanicals in June and their Turkish Delight Lip Balm! See my review HERE.

What have you been loving in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment