Monday 10 December 2018

Anita Grant - Neroli Rose Dry Oil Spray


I'm a huge fan of Anita Grant's beautiful range of goodies - see my previous review HERE. I love the simplicity of the ingredients and packaging and that for me gives the range wow factor.

Neroli Rose Dry Oil Spray comes in 3 sizes - a 15ml sample (£3.60), 50ml (£11.35) or 100ml (£20.40). I think the rose buds suspended in the oil make it look oh so pretty! It's the little things..

It's suitable to use on combo and dry skins and most hair types and is a blend of exotic neroli essential oil with an infusion of organic rose buds in a coconut oil base. The scent is exquisite (neroli and rose are two of my favourite things).

To use: use on the hair and body when still damp. Can be used on face and neck, as an aftershave skin softener or as an aftersun to care for sun worn skin and hair.

What's your favourite product from Anita Grant?

No comments:

Post a Comment