Friday 14 December 2018

Feel Unique - Pick 'n' Mix Sample Selection


I do love Feel Unique's pick 'n' mix sample service. You pay £3.95 and select 5 samples from a vast selection. After you've paid Feel Unique send you the £3.95 as a voucher code to spend on something on the site - so effectively you are getting your samples for free! Pick yours up HERE.

I'd been wanting to try Hermes's new EdP Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver 2ml which is absolutely gorgeous. Full size is now on the wishlist!

I also chose 2ml samples from Miller Harris their Peau Santal EdP (lush woods) and Powdered Veil (amber resins) which are gorgeous.

I've tried Sisley's Hair Rituel Revitalizing Smoothing Shampoo 8ml before which my hair just loved.

My final pick is Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation in 03 Beige Diaphane 5ml which is almost exactly the perfect shade (I like these small samples for nights out or weekend's away).

Have you picked up a pick 'n' mix selection lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment