Sunday 24 June 2018

Shopping my Stash #101

Here's what I've been reaching for lately:


Ere Perez Cacao Lip Colour in Play which is a peachy-pink guava coloured vegan lip butter which nourishes while leaving the lips with a pop of colour. This is gorgeous and I want to try more from the range. Pick yours up at Love Lula.

Aesop's Marrakech Intense Parfum is amazing! I love the rich spicy notes. See my review HERE.

Daisy & Mallow's Jasmine & Vanilla Lip Balm nourishes dry lips and cuticles and has a pretty floral scent. This came in the Time to Sparkle Letterbox Luxuries box hubby got me for my birthday.

From Palm & Soul I've been trying amazing Your Beauty Serum Cocktail* - I chose the ingredients and founder, Kathy mixed them up. I'll be reviewing this very shortly. I chose neroli and orange peel essential oils and this serum smells incredible. It's really lovely to use and can be used on the body as well as the face. It's one of the nicest products I've ever used.

Beauty Shortlist winner Jo Browne's Facial Cleansing Balm* is truly wonderful. I love everything about it (including that fabulous packaging). See my thoughts HERE. I'm very nearly finished this pot but it will be replenished when my stash reduces a bit. I just love it.

My final reach for is Zing Organics Ah There! Calming Body Oil* which soothes and relaxes the body and mind. See my review HERE.

What have you been reaching for this week?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment