Friday 15 June 2018

Letterbox Gifts: The Rose Box



Thank you Letterbox Gifts for the lovely treat! I blogged about Letterbox Gifts way back in December 2015 when I quickly snapped up a box. See my review HERE. I also couldn't resist The Christmas Box that same month see HERE. In January 2017 The Pamper Gift Set also became mine see HERE. I've also gifted lots of boxes over the years. 

The packaging has become slightly more streamlined (and is still recyclable) as well as being letterbox friendly and the contents as gorgeous as ever. See what's currently available in the shop HERE.

This time I chose The Rose Box* which contains a beautiful selection of rose scented treats all of which are handmade in Britain. Oh it makes my heart sing! Look how beautiful it is.



And for a closer look..


WOW it's exquisite! Inside is:

Petals English Rose & Green Tea 20g
Nathalie Bond Organics Rose Mist Flower Water 30ml
Handmade Rose Gold Plated Beaded Bracelet
The Natural Candle Company Rose Geranium 8hr glass tealights x 3
Wild Raspberry & Rose Lollipop

Thanks so much Letterbox Gifts - I'm really going to enjoy this lovely box. 

See the shop HERE and find out more about subscriptions HERE.

*gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment